Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The more things change...

Congratulations to Sean on recently getting Snowball II to replace the dearly departed* Snowball I.

With this, life gets this much closer towards resembling a sitcom where everything goes back to the way things were at the beginning of the episode.

Then, in a horror of horrors, he goes and screws it all up by introducing fundamental change into my sweet monotony of continuance.

He gets his license.

Plus, he and this girl are totally gay for each other and get engaged.

This throws my whole existence into question; does this mean I don't have to drive him home from coffee anymore? Does this mean that the number of traffic related fatalities is about to follow a savage trend upwards? Does this mean that I have to buy them a present?

Stay tuned for the answers to these** and many more questions?***

*Or should I say queerly departed?!! No, I should not. It is disrespectful.

**Probably not; Hopefully not; Definitely yes.

***How come bread goes moldy so fast in my apartment? Am I the only one who thinks that bread should last longer than, like, 5 days? I can only eat so many baloney sandwiches; I'm only one man. One man who just ate a shitload of moldy baloney sandwiches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home