Thursday, August 11, 2005

T-Shirt slogans I would make if I could...

Balls?

This is not a t-shirt.

I liked having sex with chicks before it was cool.

Did you go pee or are you just happy to see me?

$20

My penis is like wet bread.

Hockey players are still overpaid.

Marketing associates can market all night long.

I worship a 2000 year-old carpenter.

Jesus is my hogey (A picture of a pita, with Jesus inside it)

Front: High-Five! Back: I don't wash my hands!

You ever worn a t-shirt...on weed?

You sucked your mother's tits.

Front: I'm hung like a horse Back: A seahorse.

I watched professional wrestling back when it was still called gay sex.

This slogan epitomizes my beliefs.

This is my wipe-up shirt.

Classy! Sassy! Gassy!

What a great fuckin' dog (With kick-ass inspirational picture of my dog on front).

Front: Look at the back of my shirt and you'll see god. Back: See, there's nothing. What an awesome metaphor.

Front: If being gay is wrong... Back: Then I guess George Bush was right.

Front: Let's fuck! Back: TO THE EXTREME!!!!

Ask me about comic books.

Northern Lights forever, Bitches! (A picture of a thugged up Gord Lightfoot and Ann Murray).

Like cheese, I get better with age. Plus, I stink.

Oh, it's too hot today.

Hot to trot (With picture of horse).

You're a bigger Star Trek fan.

Episode III was terrible.

Emotional virgin.

I came in a broken home (picture of someone humping a dollhouse).

I'm hiding my fat. Badly.

Front: If you can read this... Back: You're ready for The Devinci Code.

1 Comments:

Blogger doogie said...

If anyone is wondering, my personal favorite is "Hot to trot".

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home